From Robocraft Wiki
Earth is the human homeworld, it is the third planet from the Sun.
Earth is hilly and mountainous with flat grassy plains.
Maps[edit | edit source]
- Birmingham Power Station: An abandoned power station with overgrown grass and nice sniping points, but is made to encourage close combat. It's made to draw players to the center for big fights. It is currently the only map for Team Deathmatch.
- Vanguard's End: The crash site of a galactic starship called the ESS Vanguard. The ESS Vanguard lost control during it's final approach to Cosford Military Astrology, due to protonium reactor failure.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are no trees left on earth and all paper from the 21st century onward has been destroyed (All Robonews articles are printed on paper recycled from the 20th century).
- Badgers were thought to be extinct but have been found in the former Earth colony of England ([Robonews issue 3]).
- The earth colony of England no longer exists, at least not in its 21st-century state.
- Earth is inhabited by several millions of people living in families ([Robonews issue 5]).
- France, or some kind of territory called France exists ([Robonews issue 6]).
|Strategy||General||Simple • Advanced • Aircraft|
|Ground Robots||Anti-aircraft • Ground to ground • Ground Ninja • Ground Brawler • Ground Support|
|Maps||Mars||Tihonium Canyon • Hellion Crater • Tharsis Rift|
|GJ 1214b||Gliese Lake • Ophiuchus Valley|
|Features||Base • Map Structures • Map Terrain|
|Game Modes|| Practice Mode • Battle Arena • Team Deathmatch • |
|Other||Combat • Spotting • Team • Minimap • AFK • Carrying • Maneuvers|