Mars is the fourth planet orbiting the Sun between Earth and the asteroid belt. Within the lore of Robocraft, Mars has become a point of contention between two warring groups, the CF-Alliance and E14. Their motives are dubious, but seem to hinge on controlling strategic points, represented in-game as "bases"
While on any of the mars maps, a continual ambient wind plays in the background
Maps[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mars has two moons Phobos and Demios, they are very small and not easily visible from the surface.
- The solar disc of the sun is much smaller than observed from Earth, this may not have been corrected in the game.
- The light from the sun does not seem to be corrected in color or brightness for being more distant from the earth, however the color of the sky box seems to have been adjusted.
- Mars is populated by Atomic Robots
- For an overall look at the universe of robocraft, check out The Robocraft universe.
|Strategy||General||Simple • Advanced • Aircraft|
|Ground Robots||Anti-aircraft • Ground to ground • Ground Ninja • Ground Brawler • Ground Support|
|Maps||Mars||Tihonium Canyon • Hellion Crater • Tharsis Rift|
|GJ 1214b||Gliese Lake • Ophiuchus Valley|
|Features||Base • Map Structures • Map Terrain|
|Game Modes|| Practice Mode • Battle Arena • Team Deathmatch • |
|Other||Combat • Spotting • Team • Minimap • AFK • Carrying • Maneuvers|