|Language:||English • français|
Strategy; otherwise known as the fine art of being sneaky or clever. It can assist you greatly in your endeavors to be the best in Robocraft. It basically comes down to outsmarting your enemy, because even a tiny bot can utterly destroy a giant behemoth single-handedly if played well or cooperated well.
General[edit | edit source]
- Fusion Battle Strategy - Strategies in the new Fusion Battle Mode, more for team work.
- Simple Strategy - General purpose tips
- Advanced Strategy - How best to kill off your enemies
- Operating Damaged Bots - You're going to get damaged, so how do you not die?
- Terrain Strategy - How best to avoid getting hit, aka who keeps shooting at me?
Archetype Specific[edit | edit source]
- Aircraft Strategy - for those that like to fly high
- Anti-Aircraft Strategy - How to kill anything that is above your head
- Ground to Ground Strategy - How to fight on the dirt
Design Related[edit | edit source]
- Design Strategy - How to build your bot better
- Robot Archetypes - The many forms of movement and weaponry a robot can take
- The Science of OP - What is power, and how do you make it?
|Strategy||General||Simple • Advanced • Aircraft|
|Ground Robots||Anti-aircraft • Ground to ground • Ground Ninja • Ground Brawler • Ground Support|
|Maps||Mars||Tihonium Canyon • Hellion Crater • Tharsis Rift|
|GJ 1214b||Gliese Lake • Ophiuchus Valley|
|Features||Base • Map Structures • Map Terrain|
|Game Modes|| Practice Mode • Battle Arena • Team Deathmatch • |
|Other||Combat • Spotting • Team • Minimap • AFK • Carrying • Maneuvers|