Overview[edit | edit source]
- The primary building blocks of your bot.
- Health boost allow each armor cube to add more durability to more part on your bots.
- For beginners, it is advised to use robots with very high armor count, as they are the cheapest way you can be effective in combat.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
||Base Health||CPU||Mass||Health Boost|
|Health Cubes All Shapes||Free||1,350||1||10||0.06%|
|Carbon Cubes||Costs Cosmetic
|Carbon Letter Cubes|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the Full Spectrum update, each form of basic cube came in eleven different 'tiers'. Each tier of cube had a different colour, mass, and armor, scaling from tier one to tier ten and TX-1 (megabot).
- On one of the hotfixes The health cubes armour became more relative to the mass of the diffrent health cubes
|Chassis||Cubes||Health Cubes • Light Cubes • Glass|
|Other||Rods • Struts • Helium|
|Movement||Ground||Wheels • Hover Blades • Mech Legs • Sprinter Legs • Insect Legs • Tank Tracks • Skis|
|Air||Wings • Rudders • Rotor Blades|
|Propulsion||Thrusters • Propellers|
|Weapons||||Proto-Seeker • Laser Gun • Plasma Launcher • Railgun • Nano-Disruptor • Aeroflak Cannon • Lock-on Missile Launcher • Ion Distorter • Tesla Blade|
|Modules||Weapon Energy • Disc Shield • Blink • Ghost • Windowmaker|
|Masks||Scary • Football • Mech 7 • Sabretooth • Rhino 8 • Eagle • Cockpit • OverWolf • Honeydew • Alienware|
NOTE: The health cube has recently been split into three different cube types, light cubes, medium cubes and heavy cubes. The picture and stats above refer to the medium cube.