We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Helium is the only chassis block that actually has a function apart from the structure of a robot.
- Every cube of Helium provides enough lift to lift around 116 kg, but slows your robot down doing so.
Tips and Tricks[edit | edit source]
- Helium can be used to make it easier for heavy planes or helicopters to take off or lift faster. This also works for hovers that are having issues to stay in the air.
- It can also be used to make mechs jump higher and faster but because of the enormous weight of mech legs, you'll need a lot of helium to notice this.
- When put on a helicopter, losing rotors will make it less likely for your robot to fall down making you able to stay in the air with 1 or 2 rotors.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]