Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Robocraft Wiki:Wiki Guide Example
This article is outdated. You can help Robocraft Wiki by .
The Tesla Blade is a weapon that deals damage on contact with an enemy robot.
Tesla blades output a large amount of damage upon contact with enemy robots. It is Robocraft's only melee weapon. Tesla blades are often combined with the Ghost Module to create stealthy attack craft.
Pros & Cons
- Can allow for stealthy attacks
- Effective at close range
- Works well alongside the Ghost Module and Blink Module
- The tesla blade has low health
- The range is very limited
Strategies & Counters
Tesla blades are easily countered if you can see the enemy. If the enemy is using a Ghost Module listen and watch for hints that they may be nearby, such as a dulling of sounds or flicker in the air. Lasers can be particularly useful for specifically targeting the blades themselves. Railguns are going to struggle with the close range combat.
- Tesla blades were added on 12th September 2014 in the "The Tanks Are Rollin' Out" update.
- The name 'Tesla' comes from Nikola Tesla, a Serbian American Scientist best known for his work in Wireless Electricity Distribution and the development of the Alternating Current (AC) electricity supply system.
|Chassis||Cubes||Health Cubes • Light Cubes • Glass|
|Other||Rods • Struts • Helium|
|Movement||Ground||Wheels • Hover Blades • Mech Legs • Sprinter Legs • Insect Legs • Tank Tracks • Skis|
|Air||Wings • Rudders • Rotor Blades|
|Propulsion||Thrusters • Propellers|
|Weapons||||Proto-Seeker • Laser Gun • Plasma Launcher • Railgun • Nano-Disruptor • Aeroflak Cannon • Lock-on Missile Launcher • Ion Distorter • Tesla Blade|
|Modules||Weapon Energy • Disc Shield • Blink • Ghost • Windowmaker|
|Masks||Scary • Football • Mech 7 • Sabretooth • Rhino 8 • Eagle • Cockpit • OverWolf • Honeydew • Alienware|