Weapon Energy Module
This article is a stub. You can help Robocraft Wiki by .
|Instantly refills power when activated.|
|“||Restores fixed amount of weapon energy.||„|
|~ In-game description|
Statistics[edit | edit source]
||Base Health||CPU||Mass||Restores (Power)||Cooldown|
|Weapon Energy Module||82,500||33,413||165||200||12,550||30|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Weapon Energy Module replaced the Power Booster in the Fast and Formidable update.
- It originally had a very long cooldown of two minutes, but this was changed in a balance patch shortly after it was added.
- The first variant of this module was a passive Regen booster. The second version recovered 10K energy and the current (as of 8/25/2017) restores all energy.
- In the Custom Games mk 1.5 Update, Weapon Energy Modules had their CPU load, health, forge cost and recycle rate reduced.
- The amount of energy the module could restore was increased from 10,000 to 12,550 in the Damage Boost & CRF 2.0 Update. Under this new system, the Weapon Energy Module could restore a full energy bar upon activation.